We're looking for what is known as a 'Receptionist' but we all know it should probably be 'Director of First Impressions.' We need a positive, friendly receptionist to join the LEAP Team and help us to make the best possible first impression on everyone and anyone who visits our office; this includes clients, partners, employees and food delivery drivers (they're here pretty often and are essentially the fuel behind LEAP's success so far...).
We want someone who is just as passionate as us about helping people, and that's what your role will focus on.
To be considered, you'll need to:
- Have a friendly demeanour and a professional attitude
- Posses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take pride in looking after all of our office's visitors as they arrive
- Manage and order office supplies
- Deal with booking meeting rooms and calendar events for the office
- Maintain office organisation and order by helping to file, tidy and ensure all areas are presentable
- Be proactive and resourceful - start-up life means being flexible!
- Help with organising and running events both internally and at external locations
If this sounds like you, then here are a few added sweetners...
- You'll get the chance to be part of and grow with an exciting start up in the region
- Your very own learning and development plan
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team – we’re all about office banter (read: terrible jokes) and fun team trips
- A one-way ticket for the Start Up Express – you’ll learn a lot by joining our existing team!