Digital Marketing Manager
They are looking for someone to really stand the group out so wants a Marketing Manager who is creative and driven to really make a difference for a growing group.
You will be the key point in developing and improving the Digital Marketing Team, working alongside a marketing specialist and a creative team you will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain marketing plan consisting of monthly, and quarterly campaigns,
- promotions, social media, and strive to maintain consistency across digital and
- non-digital channels
- Configure and increase our utilization of HubSpot
- Run digital campaigns on Facebook ads, Google ads, challenge campaign results and
- optimize on cost per lead and first visitor our to location.
- Make necessary edits to websites and create new landing pages through HubSpot COS,
- and optimize landing pages according to the best practices for conversion.
- Manage any out-of-scope marketing tasks through freelancers on up work or preferred
- Be involved in lead generation that will create a business evolution.
You must be an expert in:
- Expert in PPC, Facebook ads
- Experience working with HubSpot. An expert in inbound marketing
- Highly analytical and practices data-driven marketing.
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with SEO and Google Analytics