We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist with all aspects of El Sur.
Responsibilities include: maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will help to ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organise and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Our employee package includes:
• Flights every year
• Medical Insurance
• Provided Uniform
- Proven experience in restaurant management
- Preferably Spanish-speaking
- Based in the UAE